'There are three responses to a piece of design – yes, no, and WOW! Wow is the one to aim for.'
Using both Photoshop and Illustrator students will learn how to create their own imagery and manipulate existing graphics whilst working on a variety of design projects.
What You'll Learn
- How to use Adobe's suite of graphics software to an advanced level
- How to use colour space, imagery and fonts in design projects
- How to create professional looking design work
- How to use a DSLR camera to take a range of photographs to be used in projects
- About a range of graphic file types